Build your brand with NESO, the third largest constituency of the American Association of Orthodontists. Our sponsorship program strives to create partnerships that provide a wide variety of year-round exposure, access and value to our corporate partners. The goal is for you to experience value 365 days a year! These sponsorship opportunities fall into three main categories: Education, Research, and Brand Recognition.
NESO invites you to partner with us for the 2019 Annual Meeting. Our Planning Committee has organized a meeting dedicated to multi-disciplinary scientific innovation. With an anticipated attendance of 1,100 attendees, exhibit participation is a must for those who supply to and educate the orthodontic profession.
NESO approaches each conversation based on your interests and priorities, as a unique opportunity to build the best return on your investment and to enhance the value of your company.
NESO aims to provide value in several ways through:
- Alignment of interest, by which partners get involved and become thought leaders in certain areas based on their priorities and interests;
- Brand awareness, by which all partners are recognized based on support in all relevant in-person, print and digital mediums; and
- Exclusive access to NESO leaders, events and resources.
If your company’s interaction with NESO would benefit from a more strategic interaction, please contact Alicia Muller at email@example.com.
Invitation to Exhibit
NESO 2019 is the platform to build relationships, enhance your brand, and launch new products with NESO’s newly implemented tabletop layout. A more intimate setting, along with reduced costs in both shipping materials and fewer booth staff are just two of many benefits to participating companies. Close sales effectively by meeting face to face and connect with key decision makers. Maximize your impact by educating both office staff and residents, who will also be in attendance. Our exhibition offers endless opportunities, including lunch and breaks in the Exhibit Hall and dedicated exhibit hall hours.
Exhibit Hall Details
- One 6’x3’ draped table included with up to two chairs.
- Pipe and drape backdrop (4’)
- Table space selection priority will be assigned based on the sponsorship amount of each company, as well as on the date the Agreement is signed.
For more information on how to become a NESO Exhibitor, please contact NESO Headquarters firstname.lastname@example.org.Registration NOW Open